On-site Restaurant Vegetable Gardens
Be a Leader in the Local Food Movement
Supply your restaurant with fresh, organic produce by growing vegetables on your property. Green City Growers are professional gardeners who can work with your business to install, plant and maintain a raised-bed or rooftop vegetable garden that will supply your restaurant, cafeteria, or hotel with the freshest produce possible. You can cut costs, generate press and serve incredibly fresh food from your roof, deck, lawn or back alley!
On-site Food Growing Benefits
- Access to fresh, LOCAL, chemical-free produce for your menu
- Create a meaningful connection to your ingredients
- Active participation in the “green movement” and energy conservation
- Helps to create a collaborate environment for your staff
- Cut costs and save time
- Generate press and create a buzz*
*Read about our food service gardens in the Boston Globe, Stuff Magazine, the Brookline TAB, and more.